Looking for something? Search it here

I Choose Life Africa Launches ' Keep Stevo Na Caro In School'

Stevo an Caro are archetypes representing the needy girls & Boys in secondary schools in Kenya. 

Caro says 'We live in a single room. My mum earns 3,500 per month from her sukuma wiki business. I have never met my dad; he left when i was very young. 

My classmate Stevo and I are always chased home because of fees arrears but our teacher says if we stayed in school uninterrupted we would perfom much better. We have big dreams. I want to be a journalis.


Stevo wants to be a banker.' ------------ There is a way we can Keep Stevo & Caro in school for them to achieve their dreams!! 

How to Donate Towards Caro na Stevo Campaign:

1. Go to M-PESA
2. Select Paybill/Payment Service
3. Enter the Business Number: 995350
4. Enter Account Number: 6443250211
5. Enter the Amount (at least Kshs 10)
6. Enter your PIN Number

Join ICLby becoming a Stevo na Caro Champion today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment